Senja and Mandy’s Recs:
- Chocolate and Waterfalls - PG, one shot - Hermione is brewing a special treat for Draco.
- Cupid’s Fool - K+, 2 chapters - It’s Valentine’s Day at Hogwarts. Draco is searching for his mystery Valentine writer. Hermione is searching for her lost sonnet. What will they find? A short and sweet little bit of fluff.
- Graveyard Valentine- T, one shot - Hermione thought she was the only person in the world who would spend Valentine’s Day in a Graveyard, but she was wrong. He’s there. Every single year, with his gloves, roses, and answers. Dramione Valentine’s Day one-shot. Post-Hogwarts. EWE.
- Marietta Edgecombe’s Valentine Revenge- T, one shot - Marietta Edgecombe has been waiting for years to get her revenge on Hermione Granger. Narcissa Malfoy soon presents the perfect opportunity and Marietta is going to grab it with both hands.
- Ribbons - M one shot - It’s tricky being a teenager. It’s tough being the most talked about couple at Hogwarts. It’s even more difficult saying those Three Little Words.
- Saving Valentine’s- T, 5 chapters - When a boycott is launched at Hogwarts targeting Valentine’s Day, it is up to the Head Boy and Head Girl to derail it. Unfortunately, given how well Draco and Hermione work together, they might wind up being its unwitting ally.
- Surprise! - G, drabble - no summary
- The Office - NC-17, one shot - Hermione visits Draco at the office.
- Valentine’s Cards - T, one shot - “I’ll be damned if our son marries a Potter or, worse, a Weasley!” “Draco, he’s only six years old!” Draco misinterprets his son making Valentine’s Day cards. Dramione family Valentine’s one shot.
- Valentine’s Rendez Vous - K+, 8 chapters - A short story about Draco and Hermione’s meetings each Valentine’s Day. Light and fluffy, to get people in the spirit for my favourite Hallmark Holiday.
And you can find more Valentine’s fics here
Title: Those Dark Days
Author: Alice R. Llewelyn (me)
Genre: Angst, Romance.
Tags: Dramione, Post-Hogwarts, Voldemort wins, Character death.
Summary: There are two kinds of people in this world: Those who possess the courage to live, and those who possess the courage to die. I no longer know which one I possess. I remember I once possessed it-the courage to live, I mean. It once shaped my life, just like it shaped many others. But things happen, time passes. The war happened. Story told through Hermione’s Diary.
Other info: If you’re looking for an angsty story, this is it. It is very dark, and realistic in my opinion. Given the story’s circumstances, it has a “happy” ending.
Give it a read and review if you’d like!!!